The Melting Pot - Where All Glass Addicts Melt Together - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: GTT Lynx hand torch, GTT Cricket, Meco Midget, Honeycomb Milli/eye Murrine on eBay

Default GTT Lynx hand torch, GTT Cricket, Meco Midget, Honeycomb Milli/eye Murrine on eBay

I just listed some torches and milli/murrine on Ebay. Thanks for looking and good luck!

https://www.ebay.com/sch/glass0360/m...1&_ipg=&_from=

Default Re: GTT Lynx hand torch, GTT Cricket, Meco Midget, Honeycomb Milli/eye Murrine on eBa

+1 for the honeycomb milli. I may have to bid on them.

Not to mention a 26$ meco... I can dream.

Default Re: GTT Lynx hand torch, GTT Cricket, Meco Midget, Honeycomb Milli/eye Murrine on eBa

Thank you everyone for all the interest in my auctions. Still a couple hours left on the milli/murrine and meco listings. Good Luck!

https://www.ebay.com/sch/glass0360/m...1&_ipg=&_from=

Thanks again to all the bidders and buyers for my auctions.

Just a heads up that some scammer has started an auction using all my pictures and description for eye murrine that they don't have. "buy it now" for $17.00 with free shipping from china. Please don't bid on these only to be disappointed. I have reported the listing but if anyone else would like to report it, it would be appreciated and would help to get the listing removed. Here is a link to the auction. Thanks!

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Glassblowin...16.m2518.l4276

scumbags... reported.

Thanks for helping to report the item. Ebay has removed the listing. It is not the first time my auctions have been copied by foreign sellers. Seems odd to copy something as random and unique as murrine. I have seen a lot of similar scams on Ebay lately where expensive items are listed for 5-10% of their value with free shipping from China by new sellers with 0 feedback. Ebay's buyer protection is pretty good but it can tie up your funds until the case is sorted out.

Thanks again

That guy has a ton of glass listings still up. I wonder if any are legit.
    ~Misha

Now that the listing has been removed, when you follow the link it brings you to similar glassblowing related items. None of them are from the seller with the fraudulent listing. Thanks for looking out.