The Melting Pot - Where All Glass Addicts Melt Together - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: 2017 sherlock swap is on people!

Threaded View

Default 2017 sherlock swap is on people!

Alright my people. I have moved into a new house and studio recently and I am getting my focus back. I intended to do a spring time swap, and try to keep my swaps annual, but here we are close to winter. The experience from the last swap has made me have a few ideas to be more specific about what we are doing here. I hope to have an even number of people partake, but like last year, I will simply double down and trade for two and make an odd number work. I am a super high guy, but I am reliable, I am putting no specific time tables on this trade but I will close the entries in seven days, and I would like everyone to be ready to ship within 14 days of the swap entry closing (so you have about three weeks from today). I need anyone who participates to be able to make a solid nice sherlock with attachments and multiple sections. If someone sends bad glass this year I will politely send it back and not make it public. I would like people to aim for a fully worked sherlock with attachments, color, and lots of love that would retail for 100$+ . I will be editing and probably asking the admins to clean the post up if it gets messy. In general I will try to keep a list of participants up here. If you have questions please send a dm..... comments are welcome, but lets not over do this with pages of comments that gum up the thread. Peace and Love everyone, cant wait to see what you make this year
    - swim

ps, send postage in cash to cover your return shipping
    Last edited by Swim; 11-13-2017 at 06:47 PM.
    May I live like the lotus, at ease in muddy water

Formerly known as Skuzz