The Melting Pot - Where All Glass Addicts Melt Together - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Invacare Homefill II 33 hours Platinum XL and Six tanks with 2 brass nipples

Default Invacare Homefill II 33 hours Platinum XL and Six tanks with 2 brass nipples

Hey guys. Glass fanatic always have been. I buy storage lockers and found this sweet oxygen concentrator and compressor. Like new has six tanks and two brass valves nipples to fill tanks. Has 33 hours on Homefill and 500+ on platinum Xl. Also have a hospital bed and patient lift but don’t figure you’ll be interested in that. 🙃 I’m open to offers. Had listed on eBay and got yanked off before I could sell it. Something about policies. Wtfe.. so here I am. With good equipment for your operation. Feel free to contact me 317 252 3786
    Peace,
    John
    Ships from Plainfield Indiana
    PayPal is good secure transaction also
    Come pick her up bcuz cash is king.
    Thanks for checking it out look forward to hearing from y’all will post when sold

Default Re: Invacare Homefill II 33 hours Platinum XL and Six tanks with 2 brass nipples

Do you have the invacare homefill nipple fitting for sale?
    Thanks, Dan

Default Re: Invacare Homefill II 33 hours Platinum XL and Six tanks with 2 brass nipples

I have two but would like to keep as a set for complete package. Unless you want to make me an offer I couldn’t refuse. What are they worth to you?

Welcome to The Melting Pot medshelp! When posting sales, please post a pic of the item and in the pic please include a piece of paper with the date & your user name written on it.

Thank you, & good luck on your sale.

Thank you for the advice. Will do. How do I post pics?

My homefill is pretty high on hours and has started occasionally making different sounds. Looking around for replacement options.
    Headed to champs in a week, so hopefully i will have some spare cash afterwards to invest in some new equipment.
    Definitely keeping you in mind.
    -Aaron

SWeet!! Thanks feedback r keeping me in mind much appreciated!

definitly looking for a homefill now. how would be best to contact you about some prices and shipping?

coolio! ill send a text unless calling is prefered