The Melting Pot - Where All Glass Addicts Melt Together - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Looking for color boro shorts and scraps! Let me know what you have!

Default Looking for color boro shorts and scraps! Let me know what you have!

Anything but non striking transparent blues

Default Re: Looking for color boro shorts and scraps! Let me know what you have!

I couldn't tell you which ones will strike, or what they are, there are too many mixed up. Shipping and PayPal fee if any on you and I'll send you a fat pound.
    Offer open to others as well.

Default Re: Looking for color boro shorts and scraps! Let me know what you have!

I have a few lbs of color scrap i be, shit needs to go
    May I live like the lotus, at ease in muddy water

Formerly known as Skuzz

Hey just wanted to say a big thank you! to Snow desiel! The kind man hooked it up with a box of who knows what but some good scrap and shots for me to pull down into long stings and lay some pretty dots for my micro implosionss! It has been a long time since I have posted any pics but when I knock one out with his color, I will showw one mans trash is another mans little dots! Again thank you! I know it was just scrap but your tun around time on the free stufff just pay shipping it qiuck! Oh and it is Castle rock, but I like Castle Rack better Swim I'd be happy to work some magic with your scraps as well if you can match my man Desiel on the price PM me and I will happily cover the all the shipping cost and post picks when I make it in to little treasures!

Thanks everyone!

Bump on this one! I am seeking a good deal on shorts of color even clear scrap rod. Boro... Well I am even curious to make a few soft glass beads. It has been over 15 years since I touched the Italian stuff Let me know if anyone has anything. Much appreciated!

I tell you what dude, send me a message, I will sell you all of the color that I think I will not use at a silly ass price. I have some lbs of cfl colors I wont ever use and alot of shorts and shit. I really need to cut the fat around the shop because I will be moving again soon and I just ordered a thousand dollars worth of clear on a pallet.

Formerly known as Skuzz

Hey Swim! Hit you up about that silly ass glass

So whats the word bud?

i am rounding up the color, it will be mid next week or this evening (edit) I just checked my messages and herperdude sent me some kind of warning saying I had broken forum rules????? well I have not discussed a price, timetable or even what or how much color I was selling him. I dont live on the internet and stay on talk glass all day. I work 10 plus hours a day in my shop making ends meet, and I took a class on monday, as well I am leaving tonight to take a nathan middleton three day class. On top of that I am in the middle of buying a home, we are gonna close on it next week I hope, and I have a pregnant wife, and two fucking kids man. Herperdude, I am sure its no sweat off your sack, but i was doing you a favor. Now I would not give you this color for 500$ a pound. More and more I am dealing with silly ass shit and silly ass expectations from people on line. If working out what I consider to be a charity deal has timetables that are considered rules on this forum, I hope you know I am gonna say fuck the rules. This color will either be going to another member that messaged and asked or I will give it to my shop renter for FREE. what a fuckin joke.
    Last edited by Swim; 05-15-2019 at 02:39 PM.

Formerly known as Skuzz

Hey man really sorry to offend you. I just was wanting to know the information you just posted, a time table, and a price. I never gave you a warning I just docked your rep score 1 point for 1 week for "Do you talk to your mother with that mouth" It was a joke to get your attention since you went awol on me.

Take care and again I am sorry to upset you in anyway. And still thank you for your kind offer to help out. Even though I blew it with I guess a not so funny joke. My bad.

^is that the joke. What the hell is wrong with this place

Sigh, fun times express. Swim, your "infraction" was ignored by us mods.

this place is falling apart... herperdude ill go thru my shorts tn and see what i can find.

nah dude, you tried to give me an infraction and called me a shady mofo, when someone calls me a shady mofo, I dont see it as a question or a compliment.

Formerly known as Skuzz

I have been given so much charity from this site, free torches, color, tools.... I always pay it forward and do the same thing. You never know what you missed on, I was probably not going to charge you anything but shipping on about 10 lbs of glass, and some of them were cfl firsts but never unwrapped, but someone else will get that blessing

Formerly known as Skuzz

You can send it to me if you want

Herperdude, probably got a pound laying around, same deal as before/above.

Quote Originally Posted by Misfitman View Post
    You can send it to me if you want
    will do when I get the studio moved, I am gonna have a box of "not gonna keep" shit ad I will ship it to you dude

Formerly known as Skuzz

Cool thanks swim