The Melting Pot - Where All Glass Addicts Melt Together - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Fuji PRX3 controller ?

Default Fuji PRX3 controller ?

Was wondering if anyone had a trick to resetting this controller. I had a power outage and restarted my hot furnace. Seemed to run through the ramp sections OK until it got to the 5th ramp which I had set to hold the working temp 2170. So as soon as it hits this temp it goes directly to the shut down program 6th ramp. I did not change anything so something must have been reset. tried to find a setting that would allow unlimited time once working temp is achieved, but all the manuals have you set a ramp time with a max 99hrs 59min. Any ideas would be appreciated. Thanks Paul

labrieglass.com

Sorry PXR3 Fuji
    Last edited by labrie; 05-02-2018 at 07:52 PM. Reason: wrong title

Default Re: Fuji PRX3 controller ?

I was recently working on setting up a furnace with that same controller and encountered this same question. I couldn't figure out how to get it set for a final unlimited time hold. The only thing I ever came up with was to manually change the furnace to hold once it got to temp but I'm sure this isn't the "right" way for it to work. If you get it figured out can you please post your results so I can try to learn how as well?

Hi Blairartglass I got a response on a different glass blog here is the address http://talk.craftweb.com/index.php under the general discussion look for the thread Fuji PXR3. I think the 0 set point is the key for the ramp and soak segment. Good luck let me know if it works, seems to be working on mine.

Awesome man thanks!