The Melting Pot - Where All Glass Addicts Melt Together - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: OxyFrog VS Hvo

Default OxyFrog VS Hvo

The jury has filed a verdict.

(Please remember to be respectful of the Kornbluhs and the Hvo representative that is a member here.)
    ~Misha

Default Re: OxyFrog VS Hvo

Yay!!!

Truth wins over BS again.

noiiiice

Fair enough! Congratulations Scott.

I'm glad they can compete, this will bring prices into a reasonable level.
    Both can continue doing business and try and build the best systems at the best prices.

I'm pretty sure none of them are making the big bucks with a 3rd house , jet boat and aircraft. They are working hard to make a living.
    Id hope they both can keep the doors open and live decently though.

That's good. I'm glad.

Low tide saves the day.

+1000

Rep that guy!

http://www.talkglass.com/forum/showt...tem&highlight=

Actually , if it was not for Talkglass.com , he may have never posted. I love this place.
    Last edited by BORO; 11-11-2018 at 11:02 AM.

Word on the street is ..my post on hillbilly oxygen generators from 06 played a big role in this thing also .. toot toot ..and the forum its self . Kinda the open sharing here ...before the patent shows .. that the knowlege he tried to patent was already circulating in the glass comunity ..

So yea rep talkglass ..even if it is overly moderated and i cant post in higher learning ..

sweet deal!!!

I linked to that hillbilly style because it seemed obvious to me.
    don't wash your hands with your sammich.
    naive
    *of or denoting art produced in a straightforward style that deliberately rejects sophisticated artistic techniques and has a bold directness resembling a child's work, typically in bright colors with little or no perspective.

your linework is naive maybe try some fuming?
    GTT Phantom on Homefill
    first time on torch 07'

ha I was watching a torchtalk skimming through it for the demos, and I am in the tub watching a cane demo, and it turns out the the girl in here repping HVO is mike masons girlfriend. I have got to get me a sock back in torchtalk so I can lurk in there. +1 clint for being able to contribute
    May I live like the lotus, at ease in muddy water

Formerly known as Skuzz

This compressor seems cool but it’s all really expensive. Too bad they had a court battle because people are sew crazy.
    I’m personally happy with my Beth bravo running straight on oxygen generators.

This is such a hard topic because both of them are as nice to their customers as each other. Especially calx ann, she has nothing to do with any of this and is a very nice person, nicer then myself possibly. So i dont see what the point of blowing up her social life along with someone who has done nothing but helped you and asked for nothing in return. In reality wal-mart destroyed every business in america with forign slave labor and where do we all go get our grocerys. You see what im saying here? As for product h.v.o wins and ive owned both. Just keepn it 100.

Seriously, don't make things personal guys. Keep it respectful and professional please.
    ~Misha

Quote Originally Posted by Sparko View Post
    This is such a hard topic because both of them are as nice to their customers as each other. Especially calx ann, she has nothing to do with any of this and is a very nice person, nicer then myself possibly. So i dont see what the point of blowing up her social life along with someone who has done nothing but helped you and asked for nothing in return. In reality wal-mart destroyed every business in america with forign slave labor and where do we all go get our grocerys. You see what im saying here? As for product h.v.o wins and ive owned both. Just keepn it 100.
    why is the HVO system better in your opinion?

Hey all,

I have been MIA for some time now but wanted to stop in and say hi.

This has been a very stressful process for all involved , but I am very pleased with the jury's decision.

The facts speak volumes and it is a great feeling when the truth prevails.

Cheers!

I have some good stuff in the works and look forward to reconnecting with you all in the near future.
    "Destruction leads to a very rough road, but it also breeds creation."

Misfitman- Well since you asked... The oxy frog i had never even worked. He uses hose clamps for his high pressure lines inside the machine, pressures rated too high for hose clamps as indicated by the manufacuter of the hose clamps. Frog asked me to go to auto zone and get fancy hose clamps, those blew too as they are not rated high enouf either. Every time you want to service the inside of the unit there is a mess of wires and connections everywhere that makes you likely to do more harm then good trying to fix anything. Not to mention getting in there to begin with is a nearly impossible game of "shimmy shimmy", sorry best way i could describe it lol. I never got to even use it. When i talked to the guy who sells his refub concentrators he said "wow, hes still having that problem? I thought he fixed that". Frog acted like this was the first time this happend.......

As for hvo i never had 1 damn problem the whole time. And if i did it would be easy to just pop the top open and take a look. I came back from a surgery this summer and my hvo was acting funny and turning off when it shouldnt, not turning on concentrators, ect. I was pissed because all they could tell me was its not the machine and theyd chip in for me to get an electritian because they thought i had it wirerd wrong to the breaker. After telling them i have everything plugged in and wired right for the 100th time i preaty much screamed at them and sent it back. They were nice the whole time and even replaced something inside for me but said again....nothing is wrong and its my electric. I do my own electric so i knew it was fine and replaced the outlets...still broke..Then, i changed the breaker and BOOM everythings fine. Do i wish they told me to change the breaker from the jump? Yeh sure. But in reality they did everything they could do and more to get me melting again. No hiccups since.

As for lowtide's situation threw this whole ordeal hes the one i feel the most sorry for, all he was trying to do was help the community and he almost ended up in high tide, no pun intended and i think he deserves an apology from you know who.

Thanks for the input!

my home built unit is still pumping strong to the people i sold it to, been almost 4 years.

sparko your comment is the reason i've tried to tell everyone to build their own system.

You need to be familiar with it when it needs maintenance.

Just like a car you need to change the oil and fluids, put gas in ect...

If you can't do those things, imo you shouldn't be driving.
    don't wash your hands with your sammich.
    naive
    *of or denoting art produced in a straightforward style that deliberately rejects sophisticated artistic techniques and has a bold directness resembling a child's work, typically in bright colors with little or no perspective.

your linework is naive maybe try some fuming?
    GTT Phantom on Homefill
    first time on torch 07'

Cons to pressure relief valve set to 2 psi .... to compressor. To holding tank to regulator its really that easy people make it more complicated than it needs to be imo with all the control boxes ..