The Melting Pot - Where All Glass Addicts Melt Together - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: my experience trying to buy glass from nomad

Default my experience trying to buy glass from nomad

I am not sure what came over me, maybe I need to quit drinking again, but I see nomad whining on facebook and I had an order I needed to fill...... so feb 4th 2019 I made an arrangement to buy wrap and rake spoons from nomad. I paid him 300+25$ in full and up front. A small order to test the waters. Long story short... still no glass and I have been requesting a refund for the last four days. He ignored my request for a refund til this morning when he told me "it will take a while, I am a small guy". He told me he was working on my glass every time I messaged him. At this point I am calling it a loss. As well, he is telling me that he told me it would be a month, but that is not true, the first time he mentioned a month was about halfway through this debacle while he was fishing for a second order!!! thats right, I am waiting now for a 300$ order well over a month and a half and the dude was fishing for a second order a month ago!!! just thought everyone deserves a warning not to do business with him. I am as well a small guy with large overhead and two kids to feed. This has been a horrible experience. Thanx for reading
    May I live like the lotus, at ease in muddy water

Formerly known as Skuzz

Default Re: my experience trying to buy glass from nomad

So sorry to hear that.. apparently your no alone from whats being put out there about him..

check this out ...... ripoffreport.com case# 562168

Quote Originally Posted by sharpcanoe View Post
    So sorry to hear that.. apparently your no alone from whats being put out there about him..

check this out ...... ripoffreport.com case# 562168
    I just looked at it myself, I am going to refresh this daily until he gives me my money.

Formerly known as Skuzz

How many spoons for $300?

I dont even remember, too many deals went down since then, I believe they were 6 dollars each

Formerly known as Skuzz

So 50 spoons? That’s like 3 days of work at the most... wtf

I've spoken with his previous distributors and there is a reason why they are dropping him. Sorry to hear about the loss..

How did you pay him?
    Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    You just don't get it
    get heady

Wow, that stinks. Im glad I dont do orders and just sell what I have made up.

According to one of the mods in here we should show him respect and not insult him even though he his a massive piece of shit who not only can't support himself let alone his kids and now he is fucking over a family man who is actually doing something with his life...

Sorry for you loss on that bud. If I had more talent then making wonky ass spoons I'd help you out.

Quote Originally Posted by MUPH View Post
    I've spoken with his previous distributors and there is a reason why they are dropping him. Sorry to hear about the loss..

How did you pay him?

I paid him with paypal, I am hesitant to open a case because I read about his paypal debacle and I dont need to lose my paypal. and to the other dude above, I dont really need help, I just have several good distributors that like to get cheap wrap and rakes, and I have an open line to send as much product as I want whenever I want, and from what I have seen, I crush nomad in speed and quality, I am just to the point where I dont make that prodct anymore and was literally trying to throw a dog a bone and got bit. I dont think I will see my money or product now, but I will ride this horse eternally I can promise that shit, I will not let this thread die or stop chiming in on is ludicrous posts. The Mods here are actually super easy to deal with, when I first started posting here (go look at my past, I was a chronic shit poster at one point) I had alot of problems, but I guarantee as long as you do not call him names directly or insult him in an immature manner, you can say whatever you want and will not hear any backlash.

Formerly known as Skuzz

Quote Originally Posted by Swim View Post
    I paid him with paypal, I am hesitant to open a case because I read about his paypal debacle and I dont need to lose my paypal. and to the other dude above, I dont really need help, I just have several good distributors that like to get cheap wrap and rakes, and I have an open line to send as much product as I want whenever I want, and from what I have seen, I crush nomad in speed and quality, I am just to the point where I dont make that prodct anymore and was literally trying to throw a dog a bone and got bit. I dont think I will see my money or product now, but I will ride this horse eternally I can promise that shit, I will not let this thread die or stop chiming in on is ludicrous posts. The Mods here are actually super easy to deal with, when I first started posting here (go look at my past, I was a chronic shit poster at one point) I had alot of problems, but I guarantee as long as you do not call him names directly or insult him in an immature manner, you can say whatever you want and will not hear any backlash.
    Much respect, you paid the fucker he needs to pony up. Back when I was a bad guy id hire thugs to collect teeth of people who owe me.

You just never know who you are fucking with so respect should be given, I don't disrespect anyone even a punk ass kid, they can put a bullet in you then go eat capt crunch.

Nomad is fucking up, no two ways about it. He best take care of it or some stranger could pay him a visit.

Sad

With this thread being up, I haven't seen his punk ass littering these fine forums with brain droppings. I hope he shows his face to these accusations, but I doubt it.
    Deuces, Nomad.

still waiting on nomad to give me a refund or ask for my address and send glass

Formerly known as Skuzz

That's fucked up. He's a gentleman on facebook, why does he lay his shit on this site? Swim, I would address him on facebook if you can.

this whole deal was actually orchestrated through facebook

Formerly known as Skuzz

why is he always posting pictures of piles of finished bubblers and spoons?
    whats so hard about your order that he cant get it done?
    its already paid for...

Quote Originally Posted by Shattered Dreams View Post
    why is he always posting pictures of piles of finished bubblers and spoons?
    whats so hard about your order that he cant get it done?
    its already paid for...
    I always thought he posted the same pictures every year.

Quote Originally Posted by hammer View Post
    I always thought he posted the same pictures every year.

hands DOWN they are the same pics...

credit i will give the guy, ive seen his tutorial videos. the dude can wrap a blank. his fume is shit but i imagine some people like that chalky over fumed look.

his real problem is he is either a scam artist... or more likely a seriously mentally ill individual, for all we know hes got the processing power of a 12 year old.

ill be so pumped if he is gone off this site. i learned to blow a lot of glass from you guys and its sad to see his shit ruin this place. i hope misha is ok... maybe she has better things to do than police this crap.

still no refund, still has not asked for my address to ship glass. If he is really gone over this nonsense, everyone should paypal me ten dollars to help me get my order money back, I could really use that 325$

Formerly known as Skuzz