The Melting Pot - Where All Glass Addicts Melt Together - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: my continued nomad thread

Default my continued nomad thread

First off axiswolf, glad your enjoying your post as an admin but I dont think you would call it a dead horse if you were the one owed money. Had to open a new thread to let everyone who helped me out know that the effort succeeded I think. As soon as other people put pressure on him through social media, he unblocked me and said he was getting on my glass. I will not say who, but someone contacted his GF, and that broke the camels back. I recieved shipping info this morning, and regardless of the quality of the product, at least I got something to try and sell. Nomad said it was a low blow talking to his GF, but I dont think so considering it was the only thing that worked. Have a nice day everyone and thanx again
    Last edited by Swim; 04-09-2019 at 10:04 AM. Reason: dumbshit brain cant spell
    May I live like the lotus, at ease in muddy water

Formerly known as Skuzz

Default Re: my continued nomad thread

Your a fuckin idiot for dealing with him anyway just like turdhole said. You ARE the new nomad, congrats. Axis, get him a SWIM badge.

Wah wah wah, go cry somewhere elce and stop cluttering up the forums. "Twist" burnt me for jim moore jacks and you dont see me making threads crying about it. Jeez its cats like you that make us need mods in the first place.

yeah, ok dude, your not on my level, and neither is that turdhole fellow, move along......

Formerly known as Skuzz

Your level. lol the american male ego runs strong. And i am a better glass blower then you if thats what your talking about

You need a mod dude , rofl, I am not trying to please the peanut gallery. Enough people agreed and sympathized that they went and harassed him without me asking. I got what I needed, and again, thank you everyone. Sparko and turdhole.... I have to assume your lives suck because of your general attitudes, try and turn that shit around before you actually wind up being a nomad yourself, I know all about that negative creep nonsense, do yourselves a favor, change your suck ass attitude and change your atmosphere in turn. Everyone be kind to each other and have a great day, things have been pretty good lately. I doubt your a better blower than me sparko, but no sir, I mean your not on my level ANYWHERE....... and I wont be back on here for days or maybe weeks cause I have a life dude, I am out of coffee so have fun communicating with this thread while I am actually in the studio crushing, or in the swamp fishing, raising my kids etc. I wont be on the internet waiting for posts like you are man, enjoy that, because the only contest your winning against me, is which one of us lurks on talkglass more. fuckin peanut gallery
    Last edited by Swim; 04-09-2019 at 10:24 AM.

Formerly known as Skuzz

Im sure you do know all about being a negative creep, i wont argue there at all.

Point is you had a deal go wong with a banned member. Now its all of our problem because your not listening to the mods. That shows how arrogant you are and how you dont care about the rest of the forum. Thats shitty attitude 101

Your level of what? dick riding Boro? you keep talking about your level... go head and post of pic of what your working on then if your such a bad ass. Oh yeah your not

Your so fuckin desprite to make money off glass your trying to capitolize on NOMADs work. NOOOMMAADDD . that says it all right there buddy. If you made nice glass you wouldnt be worried about how to make a few dollars off a nomad piece.

Quote Originally Posted by Sparko View Post
    Your so fuckin desprite to make money off glass your trying to capitolize on NOMADs work. NOOOMMAADDD . that says it all right there buddy. If you made nice glass you wouldnt be worried about how to make a few dollars off a nomad piece.
    I couldn't agree more. You get them for what $6 a piece? And what are you gonna do with that IMPORT KILLA shit? Sell it for $6.50-7.. We are talking about 25-50 dollar profit, really?
    First off I can't believe you would even deal with nomad, on the other hand you put out some import killer shit yourself. I used to follow you on Instagram, but couldn't look at import killer pieces.

Quote Originally Posted by Swim View Post
    First off axiswolf, glad your enjoying your post as an admin but I dont think you would call it a dead horse if you were the one owed money.
    I stated good luck with small claims if necessary, there is no reason to have a thread with more Nomad garbage.

We are trying to get this site back to glass discussion, and run a quality marketplace for the members. This isn't my post, I volunteered to be here and I don't run around dicking with peoples business.
    Don't know why we need an update about your dealings with him again. any more conversation about the issue will be dealt with.

Who cares you all get butt hurt too easy. Guess we need more heavy handed modding. I'll be checking in here less.

Sorry about your troubles swim. I was really looking forward to seeing pics of that glass.

Why is this thread full of name calling and personal attacks? This is not the place for it. If ya'll want to discuss this, do it respectfully.
    ~Misha