Hello everybody. I doubt that anyone remembers me but I used to be very active here and then life took me in another direction about 8 or 9 years ago. I recently decided I wanted to get back into it as just a hobby for now and maybe more later. But anyways I’ve got a couple of questions and this was the first place I thought of asking.

1. I have developed a very bad back and I tend to hurt it doing very simple tasks so throwing around big oxygen tanks is not really an option for me and I don’t think my little hatchback car would appreciate them either. Is anyone using any of the smaller sized tanks and if so what kind of life are you getting out of a fill? And are concentrators any cheaper or better these days?

2. Are crayon colors no longer a thing? Seems like I read something a few years back about GA and Northstar discontinueing them. This really bums me out if true cause they were the main colors I loved to work with.

I’m sure I will have many more questions and will add them here as I think of them but just really wanted to say hello more than anything.