The Melting Pot - Where All Glass Addicts Melt Together - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: a little update on my life right now

Default a little update on my life right now

I have been saving this news until the deal was done, but I am on my 8th day in my new house and just got internet going. Alot of people (that probably cant do shit honestly) will give me shit on here and call me a nomad and all this bullshit.... however I have some very good friends here that are going to be proud to hear this news. I have been lampworking as a piper for almost five years, and my hard work has paid off in many ways. The most recent is the credit I built off of paying taxes on all the money I made blowing glass and I have managed to buy a house with zero down payment, and I mean a mortgage through a bank, not some rent to own shit. I have 3.5 acres in the country bordered by a national park and a beautiful pristine brick house to raise my children in. I did this shit by being the most dedicated prodo workhorse I am aware of in the game. There were many times that I wondered if I was doing the right thing, and goddamnit, I really feel like sticking to my guns, being a stay at home dad that worked 60 hours a week to live a dream has worked out well for me. I must give a huge thanx to people like nicko and BoRo for giving me free lessons and tons of encouragement as well as people like cerebus simply for being there for me when I was mentally low. I LOVE ALL MY RIDE OR DIE MOTHERFUCKERS!!!! so much love, it brings tears to my eyes. I also must thank scuba and lacey for always being behind me and as well punky smith for being my first distributor and teaching me the rules of the trade and how to stay in bizz. AND FOR ALL YOU SHIT TALKING ASSHOLES THAT DOUBTED ME AND GAVE ME SHIT..... i HOPE YOU FEEL STUPID BECAUSE I AM CRUSHING THE GLASS GAME AND I AM MORE MOTIVATED THAN EVER TO TAKE IT TO GREATER HEIGHTS !!!!!!

hopefully my story will motivate some of you newbs to try as hard as you can because the fruits can be amazing.
    much love and also thank you misha for always dealing with my bipolar ass and always offering your ear in hard times. thank you so much
    May I live like the lotus, at ease in muddy water

Formerly known as Skuzz

Default Re: a little update on my life right now

Great work brother!

Congrats on the house! I'm happy for you.
    ~Misha

Man SWIM...I haven't been around TMP much lately, but one of the last times I stopped through was when everything was going horrible for you. This makes me super, super happy to see. I'm proud of you man, congratulations! I remember telling you once when things were going to shit that sometimes the future can be so much better than the present that you can't even picture it. This must be the kind of thing you couldn't even picture at the time. My next safety meeting goes out to you buddy!
    t

Congratulations Justin! You legit busted ass for this reward and you should be very proud. I hope to come see it one of these days!
    I do what I know, I don't know what I'm doing

Congratulations!

Take life with a grain of salt.....a slice of lime, and a shot of tequila

Wish you all the best you got this shit. You cant be a quitter and stay in this game.

I started 5 years ago and may get my lathe in the near future., Im kicking ass or at times getting kicked but im not giving up.

keep on man, you will win no matter what.

Congrats!!

You should be very proud of what you have accomplished. I'm sure your family is.

Way to grind it out, no matter what life has thrown your way. I admire your determination my friend.

Cheers.
    "Destruction leads to a very rough road, but it also breeds creation."

you are a jerk for telling people you hope they feel stupid now, cuz your sooo cool.

grow up!
    you will shank me later

Quote Originally Posted by FifDeez View Post
    I like the idea of burning water. Sounds mystical even tho I understand it completely.

????

Kut, its his deepest insecurities about himself being manifested into words. In the beginning he openly admits to being insecure about being just like nomad as well.

Then he goes on to toot his own horn by adding in that hes the "most dedicated, yada yada yada". Then he loves his "ride or dies", i always laugh at that saying because the people who use it are always sooo ridiculous.

But yeah wait, how is this any different then a nomad post??

because theres no wrap and rake

I'm feeling the vibe, I've never wrapped and raked.
    you will shank me later

Quote Originally Posted by FifDeez View Post
    I like the idea of burning water. Sounds mystical even tho I understand it completely.

Id rather rod my pecker hole with a hot 4mm then do wrap and rakes.

Wow, just wow.

You ever wonder why he mentions certain people and not others?

I understand why people do what they do. I also understand people's short commings.

Way to look super lame, When someone honestly tries to give back. a.k.a. "Hey you random wondering if you can blow glass,? You can too, even if people don't believe you can do it "

I find that part inspiring.

As far as the " shit talkers " comment, way to insure he knows his comment rubbed the people he wanted it to.

Weather or not it's guilt, or jellous, or just lack of real world experience from either side. It honestly does not really matter.

Nomad lives in his mom's house. The guy honestly could not even create a full sentice in person. (yes I met nomad in REAL life too. ) Swim just put a down payment on a house, and is sending his young kids on a path I only could have dreamed of. (Including extra curricular, not just needs., )

On top of that, I have seen him help out strangers with glass/ time/ effort/ his own money. A. k. a. passing on what he learned and belives in. Interesting to see people do whst they learned. Monkey see monkey do and all that.... (a.k.a. What did YOU teach someone to do, or act?)

As far as Nomad goes,
    Nomad had no idea how his actions effect others. Some of you know EXACTLY how your actions effect others.

As far as opinions , I'm sure we all have them . Some of us are just better at understanding the world.

Talk is cheap. I Should have been from Missouri.

p. s. This post is not directed at any one user. No one should take offence when I'm not trying to offer any. Just my reflection on where this sight went. Heven forbid someone looses sleep over something like this thread. I know I have way bigger things to put my time towards, and dream about. Everyone makes mistakes , not everyone learns from them.
    Last edited by BORO; 08-02-2019 at 09:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by BORO View Post
    Everyone makes mistakes , not everyone learns from them.
    Word up BoRo, this is the proper truth brother.
    I do what I know, I don't know what I'm doing

But... did he ever get that order?

I find swim’s post inspiring. Motivation comes in many forms.

Quote Originally Posted by BORO View Post
    Wow, just wow.

You ever wonder why he mentions certain people and not others?

I understand why people do what they do. I also understand people's short commings.

Way to look super lame, When someone honestly tries to give back. a.k.a. "Hey you random wondering if you can blow glass,? You can too, even if people don't believe you can do it "

I find that part inspiring.

As far as the " shit talkers " comment, way to insure he knows his comment rubbed the people he wanted it to.

Weather or not it's guilt, or jellous, or just lack of real world experience from either side. It honestly does not really matter.

Nomad lives in his mom's house. The guy honestly could not even create a full sentice in person. (yes I met nomad in REAL life too. ) Swim just put a down payment on a house, and is sending his young kids on a path I only could have dreamed of. (Including extra curricular, not just needs., )

On top of that, I have seen him help out strangers with glass/ time/ effort/ his own money. A. k. a. passing on what he learned and belives in. Interesting to see people do whst they learned. Monkey see monkey do and all that.... (a.k.a. What did YOU teach someone to do, or act?)

As far as Nomad goes,
    Nomad had no idea how his actions effect others. Some of you know EXACTLY how your actions effect others.

As far as opinions , I'm sure we all have them . Some of us are just better at understanding the world.

Talk is cheap. I Should have been from Missouri.

p. s. This post is not directed at any one user. No one should take offence when I'm not trying to offer any. Just my reflection on where this sight went. Heven forbid someone looses sleep over something like this thread. I know I have way bigger things to put my time towards, and dream about. Everyone makes mistakes , not everyone learns from them.
    I love you beyond what can be shown here.. miss you truly my brother
    May I live like the lotus, at ease in muddy water

Formerly known as Skuzz

Fuck yeah bro! I've seen you overcome some major shit to get here. It inspires me to see you kicking ass and sticking to your guns! Thanks for sticking around and sharing your progress in spite of your getting trolled by asshats!
    "demanding respect doesn't get you shit

love your fellow man" Mute

https://www.facebook.com/brian.cesario.56