I have been saving this news until the deal was done, but I am on my 8th day in my new house and just got internet going. Alot of people (that probably cant do shit honestly) will give me shit on here and call me a nomad and all this bullshit.... however I have some very good friends here that are going to be proud to hear this news. I have been lampworking as a piper for almost five years, and my hard work has paid off in many ways. The most recent is the credit I built off of paying taxes on all the money I made blowing glass and I have managed to buy a house with zero down payment, and I mean a mortgage through a bank, not some rent to own shit. I have 3.5 acres in the country bordered by a national park and a beautiful pristine brick house to raise my children in. I did this shit by being the most dedicated prodo workhorse I am aware of in the game. There were many times that I wondered if I was doing the right thing, and goddamnit, I really feel like sticking to my guns, being a stay at home dad that worked 60 hours a week to live a dream has worked out well for me. I must give a huge thanx to people like nicko and BoRo for giving me free lessons and tons of encouragement as well as people like cerebus simply for being there for me when I was mentally low. I LOVE ALL MY RIDE OR DIE MOTHERFUCKERS!!!! so much love, it brings tears to my eyes. I also must thank scuba and lacey for always being behind me and as well punky smith for being my first distributor and teaching me the rules of the trade and how to stay in bizz. AND FOR ALL YOU SHIT TALKING ASSHOLES THAT DOUBTED ME AND GAVE ME SHIT..... i HOPE YOU FEEL STUPID BECAUSE I AM CRUSHING THE GLASS GAME AND I AM MORE MOTIVATED THAN EVER TO TAKE IT TO GREATER HEIGHTS !!!!!!

hopefully my story will motivate some of you newbs to try as hard as you can because the fruits can be amazing.
much love and also thank you misha for always dealing with my bipolar ass and always offering your ear in hard times. thank you so much