The Melting Pot - Where All Glass Addicts Melt Together - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Glass tools, Eye/Honeycomb milli/murrine, Dichroic images, and books on eBay

Default Glass tools, Eye/Honeycomb milli/murrine, Dichroic images, and books on eBay

Just started some new auctions on eBay for an assortment of glassblowing tools, a few groups of eye/honeycomb milli/murrine cane, dichroic images and a couple glassblowing books. All the auctions start at $0.99 with no reserve. Thanks for looking and good luck!

https://www.ebay.com/sch/m.html?_nkw...ass0360&_sop=1

Default Re: Glass tools, Eye/Honeycomb milli/murrine, Dichroic images, and books on eBay

Did you make the milli s ?
    Im offering free 1 hour lampworking lessons in the Alki and west Seattle area.

Default Re: Glass tools, Eye/Honeycomb milli/murrine, Dichroic images, and books on eBay

Hi Xiaan,
    Yes, I made all the millis in the listings.

I love your millie, I still have some/use some from time to time for things! I should keep an eye on these *no pun intended*

2nd that. Awesome milli.

Groovy glow/black light green color.
    Im offering free 1 hour lampworking lessons in the Alki and west Seattle area.

Thanks for the positive comments. They are appreciated. I have a bunch of new Uranium (Illuminati) honeycomb patterns that really light up under the blacklight. I have not offered them for sale yet because they are so difficult to photograph. They look great in person but it takes some effort to capture it in a pic. I will include some free samples along with a bunch of other extras for the winners of the milli auctions.

Thanks again,