The Melting Pot - Where All Glass Addicts Melt Together - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: COVID-19 Closure :-(

Default COVID-19 Closure :-(

At the direction of Minnesota Governor Walz, we are closing our factory for two weeks, until April 13th.

We are still accepting orders, however, we will not be able to ship until mid-April. Thank you for your patience!!

Default Re: COVID-19 Closure :-(

Ill be one of your first orders when you open up so keep us posted (on this thread?). I need a lens for my a6000 in order to have a good picture for my glassblowing/ gaming Twitch channel. Its been hard work but will be cool when im done. Building pc number 2 today and should have the set finished by the time your open again.

Default Re: COVID-19 Closure :-(

I certainly will. Minnesota is under stay-at-home orders, and our company is not considered essential (at least to the health care needs of the state lol). I'm monitoring the state of incoming orders, and once it hits a certain point, I can go in by myself and process non-prescription orders, and get shipped what's needed.

I would probably prioritize 'urgent need' (broken, chipped, etc), but still try to get all I can get out the door as much as possible.

If you want, you can go ahead and place your order at any time, and at least get it into the processing queue.