The Melting Pot - Where All Glass Addicts Melt Together - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Do push-bowl bubs still move?

Default Do push-bowl bubs still move?

Does anyone make them still? I'm trying to gather a run of proto stuff to keep myself afloat. So just wondering if they are a viable product anymore.

Default Re: Do push-bowl bubs still move?

Quote Originally Posted by jamestoliver View Post
    Does anyone make them still? I'm trying to gather a run of proto stuff to keep myself afloat. So just wondering if they are a viable product anymore.
    Do people still piss in the wind for the first time?
    don't wash your hands with your sammich.
    naive
    *of or denoting art produced in a straightforward style that deliberately rejects sophisticated artistic techniques and has a bold directness resembling a child's work, typically in bright colors with little or no perspective.

your linework is naive maybe try some fuming?
    GTT Phantom on Homefill
    first time on torch 07'

Sorry about that shitty answer, not everybody actually likes to be helpful.

Pushbowls are not as fly/"in" as Martini style bowls it seems. I haven't had a request for a push bowl for over two years.
    you will shank me later

Quote Originally Posted by FifDeez View Post
    I like the idea of burning water. Sounds mystical even tho I understand it completely.

Quote Originally Posted by hashmasta-kut View Post
    Sorry about that shitty answer, not everybody actually likes to be helpful.

Pushbowls are not as fly/"in" as Martini style bowls it seems. I haven't had a request for a push bowl for over two years.
    come on, you know people still piss into the wind and get wet. it happens.

aka you're right and wrong, while requests are low or none, people will still buy them. consumers don't "know" what they want.

sorry about your shitty attitude towards my metaphor.
    naive
    *of or denoting art produced in a straightforward style that deliberately rejects sophisticated artistic techniques and has a bold directness resembling a child's work, typically in bright colors with little or no perspective.

GTT Phantom on Homefill
    first time on torch 07'

I happened to think this was quite ironic because the other day i was thinking of posting a conversation thread where i expressed my feelings towards bubblers, i don't generally care for them, my least favorite pipes. Now as far as looks i love the look and making them is really fun, but the function aspect gets to me, i hate cleaning out the bowls. that and i usually spill water on myself or all over the place, making me stink like bong water...lol but other than that i love them...lol

and as far as martini style or removable drop stem bubbs... thosse things are garbage. just get a bong.

oh and rigz bite a big one as well.

just my opinion though.
    naive

GTT Phantom on Homefill
    first time on torch 07'

Yeah, honestly I feel the same way about them. All around my least favorite. They get dirty and it's a pain to load them and cash em out. Was just wondering if it's even worth screwing with at this point.

My attitude is great, its yours that was shitty.
    you will shank me later

I like the idea of burning water. Sounds mystical even tho I understand it completely.

My attitude is great, its yours that was shitty.
    I think you might be upset because you make stuff like this and it's being dissed. Op agreed with my thoughts...so yeah. hope you get happy soon.
    naive

GTT Phantom on Homefill
    first time on torch 07'

It seems like there is no reason to make anything you don't like. With all of the legal weed shops, headshops, and crazy access to direct sales on the internet it shouldn't be hard to sell some well made glass.

Make something that you use yourself everyday. Focus on functionality and make it pretty then sell folks a well made pipe.
    "demanding respect doesn't get you shit

love your fellow man" Mute

https://www.facebook.com/brian.cesario.56

I'm not sure why you gotta use it. I make a lot of tubes, large ones, and I never use one. Using the thing shouldn't effect what you make.
    you will shank me later

I'm not sure why you gotta use it. I make a lot of tubes, large ones, and I never use one. Using the thing shouldn't effect what you make.
    So....I would assume that you don't use them because you do not like them. Why then, would you make something you do not like. just sayin' that's what is wrong with the world today and for a long time. People strive to get money, not what they want.
    naive

GTT Phantom on Homefill
    first time on torch 07'

Pushbowls are not as fly/"in" as Martini style bowls it seems. I haven't had a request for a push bowl for over two years. -HMK

Not sure what a martini style is? The only thing that comes to mind are thoes cheapest thin wall bong slides , circa mid 90's graffix style. Not sure if your talking about skillets or what. Could we get a picture?

I would say bubblers still sell. I don't know of a headshop that does not carry a selection still. I think the high end bubbler market became softer when Rigs /oil became common. Lots of "hard core " smokers moved over to Rigs. The same type of smoker to spend big money on a bubbler. As far as affordable middle of the road bubblers.... They still sell just like they always did.

Are you on drugs or what? Martini style slide is googlable bro.

https://www.google.ca/search?q=marti...w=1280&bih=919

and also instsagrammable:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BlQZG12naw4/?hl=en
    Last edited by hashmasta-kut; 06-01-2020 at 10:51 PM.
    you will shank me later

Quote Originally Posted by Mute View Post
    So....I would assume that you don't use them because you do not like them. Why then, would you make something you do not like. just sayin' that's what is wrong with the world today and for a long time. People strive to get money, not what they want.
    are you retarded? or just looking for beef where none is? I don't use them because I don't hardly ever smoke weed, and huge bongs also give me acid reflux.

If everyone wants handspun beakers and will pay for them, it pays my bills, all good

Get a life!
    Last edited by hashmasta-kut; 06-01-2020 at 10:53 PM.
    you will shank me later

are you retarded? or just looking for beef where none is? I don't use them because I don't hardly ever smoke weed, and huge bongs also give me acid reflux.

If everyone wants handspun beakers and will pay for them, it pays my bills, all good

Get a life!
    but you are my life...lmfao

get money! yeah, i'm the retard
    naive

GTT Phantom on Homefill
    first time on torch 07'

You think its smarter to live on the street, and eat garbage, or pay the bills on my mortgage and house and have a happy home? I'm not sure its retarded to not try and get ahead in life, but its not retarded to pay the bills.
    you will shank me later

You think its smarter to live on the street, and eat garbage, or pay the bills on my mortgage and house and have a happy home? I'm not sure its retarded to not try and get ahead in life, but its not retarded to pay the bills.
    i think you know what i'm saying, so i'll just leave it at that.

False Profit=$
    naive

GTT Phantom on Homefill
    first time on torch 07'

i rarely make anything i want to make so i can stay in business, and i only smoke joints and blunts. almost exclusively make beer glasses a bongs these days
    May I live like the lotus, at ease in muddy water

Formerly known as Skuzz

In rural areas they do. In hip urban areas dab rigs are king.

Around my area *coastal urban* the only thing smoking wise anyone asks for is dab rigs and occasionally a pipe

I'm an amateur(warning)