The Melting Pot - Where All Glass Addicts Melt Together - Powered by vBulletin

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Gunmounts by the pound or Wholesale

Default Re: Gunmounts by the pound or Wholesale

Hey!!!! It's time again for our annual Black Friday sale! Now until the end of the month, use code "blackfriday" at www.gunmountsglass.com for %20 off your entire order!!!!! (excluding already discounted items) That's in addition to the free shipping inside the US that we always offer!!!! Now's a great time to restock or stock up for the holidays! The sale runs until the end of the month, so don't forget to check it out and if you have any questions, drop me a line a lamarsglass@gmail.com. Thanks!!!

Default Re: Gunmounts by the pound or Wholesale

Hey everyone, i have an announcement to make. Unfortunately, due to the rising cost of shipping, the price of gunmounts will be increasing slightly this year. That means that pounds and quarter pounds will be going up $5 across the board. This is simply a necessary increase to offset rising costs on my end. HOWEVER, the price increase will not be going into effect until the start of February and until then, I need to clear some stock! So that means that for all of January, gunmounts will be %10 off of the current price (excluding already discounted items) !! Just go to www.gunmountsglass.com and the %10 will automatically be applied at checkout!!! This will allow everyone a chance to get a really great deal before the price increase at the end of the month. Thank you for all your support and Happy New Year!!!