The Melting Pot - Where All Glass Addicts Melt Together - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: 12-WHEEL BENCH ROLLER $170 shipped

Default 12-WHEEL BENCH ROLLER $170 shipped

From product advertisement: “This Bench Roller boasts 12 wheels for the support of all tubing sizes. Great for holding and spinning glass while working in the flame. Helps to keep glass alined especially helpful when glass is heavy.”

Rollers are approx. 10 1/2” long and approx. 4 1/2” tall. There are feet on the bottom that can be unscrewed and removed to make it 4” tall, and it’s max height is approx. 5” with the feet screwed all the way down. There is less that 1mm of space between the roller wheels.
    These are brand new. I ordered these rollers and never used them once. I’ve only pulled it out of the box twice. Once when it arrived to make sure it would roll a 10mm tube (it does), then it went back into the box until now and then second time, to take the photos for this ad and to measure it. No scratches, no dings, no dents, no rust, no noises, no problems what so ever. Very durable, rigid and strong build. This thing is built solid and made to last. Still in the original box. Even the box is in pristine condition. Brand, new.
    $170 shipped (US only). Giving you $30 off the price of them new from a distributor and shipping them free to you (inside the US only) as a gift for taking them off my hands. Making room for new toys. Message me if interested. No checks no cash no trades. Venmo or PayPal only. Thank you very much for looking! Hope all’s well with you!
    IF you would like to see some other photos please message me and i can email them to you or you can go to ABR's website and check them out https://www.abrimagery.com/store/pro...-roller-p-2950.
    Thanks again, take care!!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image3.jpeg 
Views:	77 
Size:	1.24 MB 
ID:	94089
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image2.jpeg 
Views:	87 
Size:	1.83 MB 
ID:	94090
    Last edited by Shonski; 09-30-2020 at 09:57 PM.
    Glass to the flame, Nose to the grindstone!

Default Re: 12-WHEEL BENCH ROLLER $170 shipped

Sold.
    Last edited by Shonski; 12-17-2020 at 11:55 PM. Reason: Sold
    Glass to the flame, Nose to the grindstone!