The Melting Pot - Where All Glass Addicts Melt Together - Powered by vBulletin

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Slow Death?

Default Re: Slow Death?

I used to check in here a lot but it's been at least a year... Nice to see some familiar peeps
    "demanding respect doesn't get you shit

love your fellow man" Mute

https://www.facebook.com/brian.cesario.56

Let's all work to make TMP great again!

lil' rhody. i know it's small, but it's the motion of the ocean state that matters!

this forum holds the knowledge of a university, and has been, and should be again the sane-ish town square of lampworking.
    if you agree that modern social media rots the brain, then the melting pot caresses the brain, like it's a luscious buttock, massaging healing lotions into it's soft, supple epidermis.
    Quote Originally Posted by itssteve View Post
    Hey jimmi if this deal were to fall through (which I doubt will happen) I'll let my lynx go for a couple cooter pics of your sis. Pm me

Quote Originally Posted by PyroChixRock View Post
    Looking into doing some updates on here with a couple of the admin. Cross fingers that we can do it without much trouble cause it's been a while lol.

Also might need to do some fundraising to fund it.
    If you guys need any help i'm always available
    Plymouth, MA
    GTT Delta Elite
    http://instagram.com/tcsglassworks

Thanks, TC! I super appreciate that and will write you for more details on what you have up your sleeve. Unless you write me first.
    ~Misha

I don't know how it works but I think if someone tags me I get an email still. I'm on IG usually @greymatterglass if something here needs urgent attention.

FWIW, I didn't leave for FB, I don't get on FB much these days and don't like the endless scroll algorithmic "feed" style of the FB groups. I mostly just got busy with life - got married, had kids, my business started taking off, some really tough life stuff happened, pandemic happened... all that conspired to keep me more distant from my online life.

I do try to check in from time to time, even if I don't log in I check to see if there's been much activity. It fluctuates. I hope Misha would let me know if the site were ever in serious jeopardy of going away we'd find a way to archive all the info at least.
    Doug Harroun
    Greymatter Glass
    Albuquerque, NM
    (505) 884-0318

A̿̐͒ͥ̏̅͋ͤͮ́́̒͢͏̨͙̩̦͔̫̠̲̤ͅ ̑ͨ̎͆͐̉̍̐ͤͮͨ͐̇ͩͦ̏ͣ̚͏̷̶̭̝̠͓̞̱̭̫͙̜̮̫͔̤̱͕͢b̓̓ͭ̿̓ͥ̐̒͂͂ͧ ̡̓͋̐ͥ҉̧̹͎̺̳̩̬̘̯̮̜̼̻͝ͅē̵̹̯̦̟͔͊̓̔͗͊̀͆͗̀ͭͭ̀̇͋͋ͩ̓̓͞͞͞ ̘̰̘͈a̧̹͙͇̫̲̻̳̦̦͛͑͂̌̊́̌̂̅ͤ̿͠ͅų̷̶̡̺̤̳͐̂ͣ̋̀ͅͅt̍̀͋̽͗̚ ̶͎͎̳̤͈̘̞͕̣̲̣̼͙͎̬̪̜͎̯ͤ̃̈́ͬͧ͒͟͞͝͡iͪ̋̌̄̎ͪ́̚҉̶̰͎̣̥͉̙̘̬͝ ͍͈̻̻f̡̟̤̥̝̞̈̋ͧͮ̂ͣͬͨ͆͊̌̇ͨ̚͠͞u̵ͥͦ̑ͧ̆͂͐̊̏̍̋̓͗ͭͫ͆́̃͊͘̕ ̛̱̳͓̠͖̕ḹ̢̧̦̬̲̟̳̉ͯͫ̊̏ͪͫ͝ͅ ̵̺̫͙̗̦̠̯̞̫̪̩͐ͭͮ̏̓͒̏͊͋̚̚͘ͅḧ̨̛̭̼̘ͤͥ̿ͫ̊ͦͧͮͮ̀̓̔͌̉̓̀̀͡ ̺͚e̷̦̤̘̯͎̜͇͚͔̱̙͖ͪ͛ͤͮͬ͆͆̾̾͂̑͆̓͜ȧ̴̋ͨ͂ͣͬ̓̆͐̾̿̐̃̒͊͌́͝ ̷͇̮̙̗͉͍r̵̜̰̣̫͙̦̻̖͕͎̘̲̗̘ͦ̋̑̀̌̎̓ͭ̚͞tͨ̅̇͛ͫͫ̆ͪ̌͋ͩ̉ͯ͊͌̌ ̴̨̢̭͚̳̦͖̻̮̬̣̮̟͓͉̪͈̍ ̷̷̫̬͈͓̞͈̞̬̹̟̯͚̹͇̩̏͋ͬ̍͛̎̑̄̽ͦ̆̔̈́̀͆ͩ̓

Quote Originally Posted by Greymatter Glass View Post
    I don't know how it works but I think if someone tags me I get an email still. I'm on IG usually @greymatterglass if something here needs urgent attention.

FWIW, I didn't leave for FB, I don't get on FB much these days and don't like the endless scroll algorithmic "feed" style of the FB groups. I mostly just got busy with life - got married, had kids, my business started taking off, some really tough life stuff happened, pandemic happened... all that conspired to keep me more distant from my online life.

I do try to check in from time to time, even if I don't log in I check to see if there's been much activity. It fluctuates. I hope Misha would let me know if the site were ever in serious jeopardy of going away we'd find a way to archive all the info at least.
    Of course, I would. We want to do some upgrades, actually. Just need some help and a bit of time and cash.
    ~Misha