The Melting Pot - Where All Glass Addicts Melt Together - Powered by vBulletin

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Thread: Requests

Default Re: Requests

sweet, that was a little donation, i want to do another as i cleann up shop for my buddy to move in.

thanks, that was quick!
    monkey grippin'

No reason everyone on here shouldn't have a flame badge. Have any of you really not made a couple bucks from the knowledge contained here? Or is leeching just starting to become the norm? I know I feel I owe quite a few of you a beer at least. Hope you all don't come to collect at once.

MsMystiCat Lurker

I am just very curious as to why I was denied membership. I am not nearly as talented as most of ya'll but I am a glass artist.. so... color me confused. The name I am using here is the same I applied with.
    Thanks..
    oh and I did reply to the denial letter but was not sure if that would reach anyone. But hey, if it means finding alternate locales to chat.. its all good. Won't bother ya'll again.
    MsMystiCat

Nothing personal, MsMystiCat. We just screen it to keep out spammers... we don't deny accts based on how cool we think they are or if they seem to be good at glass or anything crazy like that.

Please try again and I'll make sure your acct is approved.

Hey there yall.

I was just wondering why there is no troll emoticon? Seems like it could be useful or at least fun...ok I'm just trying to be evil cause poking trolls with sticks is fun!
    "Jesus' glass is janky." ~ Monkythrowpoop

Heat is rising
    Blazing fast
    Hot and evil
    Feel the blast

:Rob Halford

Hey there yall.

I was just wondering why there is no troll emoticon? Seems like it could be useful or at least fun...ok I'm just trying to be evil cause poking trolls with sticks is fun!
    YA But Maybe one should be a member long enough to even know Who's who on this board first.

Hey... I have a for sale thread up right now... And I wanted to edit the initial post... I had a buyer back out on one of the torches and wanted to remove the (SOLD) from the redmax. Can you only edit a post twice??
    Thanks for your help.
    Jeff

Pm me the link or post it here, I'll fix it for you.

there's a time limit on posts, and you can close your own glassifieds threads anytime.
    ~Misha

What is: Sticky?? What's it mean. Thx

Jeff you're all set.

Sticky? Depends on the context. If you mean a sticky thread, it's one that's stuck near the top of the forum list.
    Last edited by PyroChixRock; 07-21-2012 at 03:03 AM. Reason: typo
    ~Misha

Hey guys and gals, can I get my username switched to Cold Seal please?

Deniz Lurker

Cool Re: Requests

The following set up icitruntsons Help!I am a digital dingbat I admit however this does not stop me..I've manged to down load and install this theme in my cpanel and get this blog hosted!I am unable to navigate the theme and I am assuming I need to do the following..am I doing this in my cpanel or in wordpress dashboard?Next question if you will go to my site and click the pages.. Can you tell me whythe spacing is hap hazard???Thank you thank you thank you,JoAnn DonahueSETUP INSTRUCTIONS:1. Go into Admin >> Appearances >> Editor >> index.php and find these lines (there are 2 sets 1 for the left colum and 1 for the right column):php query_posts(’cat=1&showposts=3′);php $posts = get_posts(’category=1&numberposts=3&offset=0′) ;Change the category ID number (in 2 places) to the category you want to display. You can also change the number of posts that are shown (also in 2 places) although for asthetics 3 in the left column and 2 in the right column is recommended.2. To change the headings of the main content columns go into Admin >> Appearances >> Editor >> index.php and find this line (2 places) and change the text between the tags:HEADING3. To have the images show up in the left hand content column you’ll need to install the Get The Image plugin created by Justin Tadlock. You can download it here: Get The Image.

Rodney Lurker

Wink Re: Requests

It's always nice to look at my Admin panel and see soeithmng new you've posted. Cause I know that means you're working hard for us. I still can't believe you're doing that all by yourself. Anyway, looks good! Great feature. Very useful. And of course a mobile version would be useful us! Whether it's an app or a mobile version of each webpage. As of now, on my iPhone, it's difficult to do pretty much anything. It's a little easier on my iPad but not by much. So, in short, yes! Glad you're giving that some consideration.Also, when v3 is released, will we be able to move or remove the board title, description, and moderator list at the top of the page? Say to below the threads like a mini infocenter or whatever? How much would I have to pay to get Chris or Ben to code that for me? Haha. XD

When an admin gets the chance, I'd love a name change to maxtsunami. Don't know why I used mark in the first place. Silly me.

Ardian Lurker

Learn Re: Requests

Rogue, the plan is to improve the HTML strtuucre/layout and include helpful IDs and classes along with the jQuery library already included. This will enable you to very easily hide/move content around the page using some simple codes in the headers/footers.

Jean Lurker

Angry Re: Requests

Perfect answer! That rellay gets to the heart of it!

Hey,
    I wanted to post an excel file that maps many business variables along with yearly financial forecast/analysis. It shows COGS, Revenue according to items sold and their prices, along with many many more variable and financial ratios. I made this excel worksheet for a class project and figured that it may help someone here. Figured it may be a useful/interesting feature for the site. Please let me know what the best way to upload or provide access to the file. Thanks, Joe

I couldnt figure out if i can change my signature. can you change it from
    Rosanne Palumbo with website rosglassworld.com
    to Rosanne Wellmaker with RosGlassWorld.com

thanks!
    ro
    Rosanne Wellmaker
    RosGlassWorld.com

May I please get a name change to either "Herbie" or "Juston" please?
    ~J.Herbert~

+ Reply to Thread