The Melting Pot - Where All Glass Addicts Melt Together - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: AGI and me:)

Default AGI and me:)

Hi all, I just returned from upstate ,plumbing with dad, its great to be home and get back to thinking about glass and all of you. Thanks Barry for talking me into going! I will post info about pictures as soon as i can, likely in a month or two. There are MANY, likely over a thousand, thanks to tom for emptying my card!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!! with out that this would not be possible, staples/walmart were far away. What can i say, so many people i can feel the hugs thinking of you all. you will be with me at the torch, working with me, in my soul now you are wanting to be expressed we will make beautiful art together!
    thank you for letting me in
    Ro
    Rosanne Wellmaker
    RosGlassWorld.com

Default Re: AGI and me:)

Ok...Hug me again....long distance. Glad you came away with something...remember, its not the time invloved going at a piece of artwork, its your heartsoul you put into it, that is you say for the sake of it, monetary worth is secondary by all comaparisons.

please feel free to call.

steve
    Last edited by steven p selchow; 09-03-2006 at 10:16 PM.

You were a treat!

Thanks for the good hair days, you make up for my bad ones.

you make up for my bad ones
    i hate to disagree, but the fact of the matter is that i dont think anything, or any combination of anything, or anyone can compensate for your bad hair days....and wait...its not a matter of good and bad days...its every day!

actually you may sort of come close to hinting at compensating with your graal work, its been lookin good, keep the it comin, and keep it hilarious

lol

I'll graal my hair.

It was awesome to meet you, Ro!! I'm really glad you were there. I enjoyed my time with you a whole bunch!
    JC Herrell

JCHerrell.com

Thanks JC!
    Steve your right, I guess when i started using a timer on pieces just to help keep track, it made me more aware of time and rush a bit, completely unnecessary for me to do. thanks for the reminder.
    Rex its all about the right cut! if mine were not cut well it would be pretty nasty, trust me been there looked like that! i have no control over it so if its cut well, its wash and shake! Today i will spend unpacking and organizing the house/etc. ive been away for a long time. i will start to set up the new torch and generator to test for joe (mini cc) should be fun i have some pieces ready to pop out!
    i went east yesterday looking for a store to put my fish sculptures in, i seem to make one frequently, i thought it would be a good idea to move them somewhere, so far nothing great, search continues another day.
    happy glass all!
    Ro
    Rosanne Wellmaker
    RosGlassWorld.com

Ro, it was so cool to hang with you and hear the familiar "lawn-guyland" accent. I haven't counted the photos, but you're probably around 1500+ (as a conservative estimate).

I checked out your web site and was inspired to do another helicopter... I'll send you photos of it when I have a chance. I'm looking forward to seeing you next year, or before if I go to Ronkonkoma to visit my brother. (We'll have to get together at Bear's place and melt some glass )

SOUNDS GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We have a guest room!
    Ro
    Rosanne Wellmaker
    RosGlassWorld.com

Ro
    It was great to meet you and work around some fun people. Can't wait to see some pics. The cast comes off in two weeks and I get to start some PT. Just looked at your web site. Very cool, someday I might have one, but I have to learn one thing at a time and glass is it for the moment.
    Talk to you later
    Scott ( rockrat)