Quote Originally Posted by RobertJ33 View Post

I have to wonder: Why are people so quick to snuff out discussion among the industries tool manufacturer? it seems like a sure fire way to continue making the same mistakes and halting progress. It doesn't seem like high school drama, as much as a controversy thats really been playing itself out for 25 years or so. To discard it as just drama that makes them look bad is simply nonsense, its a big issue and they feel people should be informed as much as they can be when the topic rears its head.
If I'm buying an autonomous car from Apple at some point, I care about the car, not/if they poached an engineer from Tesla or claim that a disgruntled engineer left Tesla then went to work from them or whatever. It's a footnote in their internal operations and mutual histories.

I only care about the end product I'm purchasing. Now if it were a patent troll situation where I might get sued and someone start claiming I owe them a licensing fee for possessing a torch with that particular knob configuration, that would be a different story.