The Melting Pot - Where All Glass Addicts Melt Together - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: NewB Pipe Exchange - 2014

Threaded View

Default NewB Pipe Exchange - 2014

NewB Pipe Exchange

Hey everyone,
    I wanted to formally put together a Newbie Pipe Exchange! I’ve seen more and more of us on the pages these days filling up our progression threads and this would be a great time to “Get to Know” your
    fellow newbies and have a chance to own a piece of their work! There are usually a lot of exchanges for experienced members but a lot don’t always include us new guys due to skills/time on Torch…. Here’s your Opportunity!
    Note: You do not have to be a Newbie to participate but be aware of Pipe that may be received

Rules
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    •Please post in this thread if you want to be included. The participant list will be updated as people sign up.
    oYou must also send me a PM with your:
    Real Name / TMP Name
    Shipping information

Note: I will not add you to the participant list until I have this information.
    The personal information will not be posted online.

•Nothing crazy or insanely heady, just a $20 -$25 piece *wholesale*. For some it'll take 10 min, for others it might be the craziest thing you've attempted to date.

•Deadline for entry is December 25th

•Names for exchange will be selected "Secret Santa Style"

•I will contact you by December 31st with users’ info for shipping your creations!

•You will not know who your pipe is coming from until received to help with the Surprise element! If not received by Jan 31st the cat will be out of the Bag and list will be posted as game should be over by then!

•Contact me if you are wanting to do multiple exchanges(Maximum 3)

•Will list Names on the Post of Participating members

•Going to mail thru USPS and use "Adult Signature Required", so we'll know an adult is getting it.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is my first pipe exchange, I've taken the best from the Threads i've seen and any suggestions will be taken in to consideration to further secure the success of this exchange!

Participating Members:

oG Glocc Coma x3
    Snoopdog6502
    Bruce Dille
    Enigma
    DEmptyglass
    Simian
    Itssteve
    SnowDiesel x3
    Jed
    derekg0 x2
    Dplaza
    Monte
    ThreeE x2
    Thanph x2
    Piedpiper608
    SwanieMix
    Mattypo x2
    Aaron Ellis x3
    Yeef x3
    Jonny B
    Ybot
    TCsGlassworks
    hilltop13
    Aymie x3
    Marleyb0b x3
    Jesuscrust x3
    Price
    Genentics x3
    mbashaw
    skyhighguy
    afroguy x2
    Yinzer x3
    Last edited by PyroChixRock; 12-31-2014 at 11:14 AM. Reason: adding more names
    Quote Originally Posted by $$$$$$$ View Post
    This thread is sweet, keep it going. Keep describing the piece without pics and we'll try to picture it and ask cool questions, such as where's the pics or post pics..
    Quote Originally Posted by DickFarm Glass View Post
    I'm no longer learning to blow glass...Back to the shop with my bad ass self, this Lambo isn't going to buy itself