The Melting Pot - Where All Glass Addicts Melt Together - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Need an artist for orders no high prices yet still great quality and variety and tech

Default Need an artist for orders no high prices yet still great quality and variety and tech

I need an artist or studio or the person in the garage with the door closed and Callum that can make some very eye catching and just pretty much bad ass but bad ass on a budget spoon pipes clear to me or colored it doesn't matter as long as its attractive to the eye and not Chinese glass and preferably larger diameter then the standard one inch heavy wall maybe 32 more bigger but 25 and 26 millimeter heavy wall is always welcome just prefer the bigger ones a little bit more would like to see line work inside out flare method idk or wrap and rake whatever makes your stuff look well good enough to sit in the display case so 25 really bright n colorful sp [n pipes UV is a deff plus, 10-15 long stem at least 7 of them the other 8 it can be different styles, 10 hammer bubs design up to the artist, 10 different style and by different style and color size shape design etc., 10 small spoon pipes say your average sized 26 by 4 spoon and then the other 10 have them if possible already artist to be made out of either 32-40mm heavy wall millimeter heavy wall and 5 if possible condensed blown And condensed heavy wall 50mm heavy duty gorgeous eyecatching spoon pieces. And last but not least 20 different style and just color scheme for lines and dots etc. One hitters chillums 5 small 5 mdium 5 large n 5 Xl, oh and 10 nice sized cool unique rollers awesome very intricate hard to do a lot of time invested pieces are welcomed to be looked at and possibly added in on the disk one time order which potentially could become regular monthly or bimonthly situation if the artist decides here she likes the situation. Table up front after agreed upon price I have tons and tons of stuff to trade if you're interested and then PayPal ready and certified so somebody please answer my long-awaited prayers - Ryan - versagram here p*** you can email me @ p3rdborosharks@gmail.com or call/text 7017411533 - or call only 7017723933

Default Re: Need an artist for orders no high prices yet still great quality and variety and

Just wondering what you wanna pay on all this?

Default Re: Need an artist for orders no high prices yet still great quality and variety and

Depends on haw sick it is and what the hired glass artists limmitations physically and mentally Actually are but between 2-700 but i meed exqmples or offers first lol then i send paypal they go to work and no super ahort time period either want quality not quantity. ... well priced quality

paragraphs...and proper punctuation go a LONG way. not trying to sound assholish, but that was hard to read.
    You shouldn't be having sex for pleasure, only for reproduction.
    Thousands of people read my threads now. So I’m trying to not embarrass myself.

So the best I could piece together is you want 80-100 quality American made pipes for $200-$700
    Yeah I'm sure your gonna have people standing in line for that one.
    Quote Originally Posted by mer View Post
    life>fiction

Im trying to figure out a few things...

Why do you have 2 accounts made in the same month?
    Why are you selling 3 GTT torches and asking for top dollar and then asking us for prodo at out bottom dollar?
    80 pipes for $700 works out to $8.75 a pipe... your asking for different styles and colors and UV...

I got UV prodo spoons and they don't go for less than $20 wholesale, Maybe if you catch me on a good day we could do a 10 pack for $175...but your asking prices are too low!

Quote Originally Posted by oG Glocc Coma View Post
    Im trying to figure out a few things...

That's an excellent question OGC, and one the staff wouldn't mind an answer to as well. What gives RSM/P3rd's Boro Shark's?

Also, I understand that P3rd is possessive of Boro Sharks, but what are boro sharks possessive of?
    Last edited by Icarus; 09-24-2015 at 06:56 AM.
    The most helpful bit of advice I've ever received:
    -don't give up. it's more than a job, it's a lifestyle.
    www.nocoastglass.com

that's a very good question. either it's a team of two people (shop mate or S/O) or one guy has two accounts, which iirc is against TOS.

Quote Originally Posted by STROKER View Post
    So the best I could piece together is you want 80-100 quality American made pipes for $200-$700
    Yeah I'm sure your gonna have people standing in line for that one.
    And don't forget the linework and UV man!
    Blow Glass, Eat, Sleep, Repeat

or the opals, or honeycomb milli......or wax drips etc. the headier the better.

Well at 80 pipes for $200 you have offered to pay $2.50 per pipe.
    Thanks for trying to lower the standards of the American pipe maker to that of a lower status then a Chinese or Indian pipe sweatshop.
    Your offer is rediculous and I would hope it was a late April fools joke.
    life>fiction

A better approach might have been, "Hey guys, I got cash and am looking to buy some prodo, shoot me a PM with your work and prices and lets see if we can work something out"

I wouldn't consider firing up my torch for a $2.50 item even if all my materials were paid for.
    life>fiction

P
    u
    n
    c
    t
    u
    a
    t
    i
    o
    n
    Thanks,

Andrew

so this thread kinda died off, was there any sort of conclusion about the 2 accounts? Has anyone done any work with our associate P3rd's Boro Shark's? just got a PM from them and just figured with this thread it may be best to do some research before shipping any work to them. Of course I now expect payment ahead of time on first purchases especially. But also been seeing that people have had paypal transactions canceled after recieving payment but before it cleared leaving them screwed. anyways same old story we all have heard just doing my research

The staff has not received an answer yet regarding the second account.

The OP gave a very broad range of prices. If you have glass for sale, post it with a price tag and he can either buy it, or pass.

Also I suggest forgoing paypal for any transaction involving pipes. They are not polite to bowlpushers.
    ~Misha

UV Spoons - 10 Pack(With or without Accents) $175(everyone deserves a first chance)

Quote Originally Posted by $$$$$$$ View Post
    This thread is sweet, keep it going. Keep describing the piece without pics and we'll try to picture it and ask cool questions, such as where's the pics or post pics..
    Quote Originally Posted by DickFarm Glass View Post
    I'm no longer learning to blow glass...Back to the shop with my bad ass self, this Lambo isn't going to buy itself

Quote Originally Posted by PyroChixRock View Post
    The staff has not received an answer yet regarding the second account.

The OP gave a very broad range of prices. If you have glass for sale, post it with a price tag and he can either buy it, or pass.

Also I suggest forgoing paypal for any transaction involving pipes. They are not polite to bowlpushers.
    Hey Misha,I use paypal here and there but was wondering what other choice's like paypal is there?Like to sell more online..

if using paypal make NO mention of it being pipes or pipe related....glass art is all it needs to say. hell, call each pipe a marble for proprieties sake. fuck paypal.

i guess what i'm trying to say is, i know several flameworkers who make pipes and only pipes, and use paypal for 95% of their transactions and never an issue.