The Melting Pot - Where All Glass Addicts Melt Together - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: HUGE NORTHSTAR COLOR DROP! TMP MEMBERS ONLY THROUGH 8/5/16! Details inside>>>

Default HUGE NORTHSTAR COLOR DROP! TMP MEMBERS ONLY THROUGH 8/5/16! Details inside>>>

It's been a while since we've done a TMP exclusive special on color, so here we go! Northstar has recently dropped a bunch of new experimental UV, Flesh Tone, Transparents, and an Opaline based Blue with ABR Imagery! Below you will see a list of the colors, and the availability of each. I will do my best to keep the list updated. I will edit this original posting as long as the site allows me to. After that I will post an updated list in a new post in this thread. So, make sure you scroll down to check for an update after today. After Friday, whatever is left will be posted on our social media pages, but TMP has an exclusive through the end of the week.

RULES - As always, there are no dibs, no PMs. This is first call, first pay, first serve. You can reach us at 812-339-0147. Joe, Mark, and Noah will be happy to help you. I will also be taking some of these calls to help soften the blow on our office staff. When it's gone, it's gone. No timetable for full release of any of these from Abe yet, but I will keep you posted.

Here is a shot of the UV colors available in this sale
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	exp's July 12th #2 (2).jpg 
Views:	159 
Size:	765.1 KB 
ID:	85959

Here is a shot of the other colors available

Name:	exp's July 12th (3).jpg 
Views:	222 
Size:	1.64 MB 
ID:	85960

Here's the list! Happy hunting everyone!

ALL THIS COLOR HAS BEEN MOVED TO INVENTORY FOR UPCOMING SHOWS AND A NEW POST ON SOCIAL MEDIA
    Last edited by daveabr; 08-08-2016 at 06:23 AM.

ABR IMAGERY
    812-339-0147
    866-342-4764
    Twitter: @ABRDave
    Instagram: http://instagram.com/abrimagery

Default Re: HUGE NORTHSTAR COLOR DROP! TMP MEMBERS ONLY THROUGH 8/5/16! Details inside>>>

Already making some updates. Royal Blue SOLD OUT
    Last edited by daveabr; 08-02-2016 at 10:32 AM.

ABR IMAGERY
    812-339-0147
    866-342-4764

Default Re: HUGE NORTHSTAR COLOR DROP! TMP MEMBERS ONLY THROUGH 8/5/16! Details inside>>>

just got off the phone with Joe, very awesome dude! thanks for the opportunity on these new colors!

Thanks Dave, Got my order in promptly this AM! I literally cant wait for that Royal Blue Opaline
    Quote Originally Posted by $$$$$$$ View Post
    This thread is sweet, keep it going. Keep describing the piece without pics and we'll try to picture it and ask cool questions, such as where's the pics or post pics..
    Quote Originally Posted by DickFarm Glass View Post
    I'm no longer learning to blow glass...Back to the shop with my bad ass self, this Lambo isn't going to buy itself

Thanks guys!

ABR IMAGERY
    812-339-0147
    866-342-4764

Also, a heads up. We close at 5:00 PM Eastern Time. Please no messages trying to dibs color after hours. Get up early tomorrow if you missed out today and give us a call. We open at 8 AM

ABR IMAGERY
    812-339-0147
    866-342-4764

Thanks for the drop! Looking forward to checking these out!

Quote Originally Posted by daveabr View Post
    Already making some updates. Royal Blue SOLD OUT
    I'm glad I called Immediately when I saw your post and ordered my pound...just wish I had more funds to of gotten more colors.

Made a couple more updates. Still some great stuff available!

ABR IMAGERY
    812-339-0147
    866-342-4764

Oooh some fun stuff! I might have to make a call to you guys, gotta check funds.
    ~Misha

Just ordered up 10 lbs, tons of color still available! Hit them up today yall, I thought it would be almost gone....was soooo wrong!!!

Just updated the list. Most of the flesh tones are still available. Getting down to the nitty gritty on the glow colors, but the white is still pretty available. After today, I will post this other places and it will go quickly. So, call today if you want in on these, they may not see the light of day again for a while from what I hear

ABR IMAGERY
    812-339-0147
    866-342-4764

Was also told that anything left after today will go on Facebook.

Oh man when I first looked at the list I thought everything above the first "sold out" was gone, but now I see you have more than I thought! Calling you up
    ~Misha

I'm going to try and be calm and civil about this but I just received my order from Abr and it again reminded me why I would rather buy glass or tools or literally anything glass related from anyone but Abr, I woke up early got on the phone with someone named mark I believe and ordered two pounds of the blue glow firsts as well as a couple other little tools and such. I get the box after not receiving any email confirmation that my order had be processed or a tracking number, ( something mountain glass and many other glass distributors do ) and when I open the box instead of getting two pounds of the blue glow first I got two rods not two pounds two rods !!! Like seriously wtf ?

I was still charged for the entire two pounds even though I only got two sticks, I highly doubt any of the color I ordered Is still available so now I have to wait til Monday to call the incompetent people and figure out how we are going to rectify this situation.

Name:	image.jpeg 
Views:	101 
Size:	1.48 MB 
ID:	86079
    There is an ecstasy that marks the summit of life, and beyond which life cannot rise. And such is the paradox of living, this ecstasy comes when one is most alive, and it comes as a complete forgetfulness that one is alive. This ecstasy, this forgetfulness of living, comes to the artist, caught up and out of himself in a sheet of flame ; it comes to the soldier, war mad on a stricken battlefield and refusing quarter. ~ Jack London

Instagram ---- Captain_Glass

Hey, sorry about the inconvenience. As always, communicating directly with us/me will result in your issue being promptly and more than sufficiently taken care of. I'll get working on a fix for you right away. Sorry about the mix up, but it was just an oversight by the warehouse. We tried to make this exclusive to the members of TMP, and do a good thing for all you good peeps. Hoping you can understand that it was just a mistake, which can and will be fixed. Thanks

ABR IMAGERY
    812-339-0147
    866-342-4764

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Glass View Post
    I'm going to try and be calm and civil about this but I just received my order from Abr and it again reminded me why I would rather buy glass or tools or literally anything glass related from anyone but Abr, I woke up early got on the phone with someone named mark I believe and ordered two pounds of the blue glow firsts as well as a couple other little tools and such. I get the box after not receiving any email confirmation that my order had be processed or a tracking number, ( something mountain glass and many other glass distributors do ) and when I open the box instead of getting two pounds of the blue glow first I got two rods not two pounds two rods !!! Like seriously wtf ?

I was still charged for the entire two pounds even though I only got two sticks, I highly doubt any of the color I ordered Is still available so now I have to wait til Monday to call the incompetent people and figure out how we are going to rectify this situation.

Name:	image.jpeg 
Views:	101 
Size:	1.48 MB 
ID:	86079

yeah after my first and only experience with them... i decided not to get in on this drop. of course it wasnt malicious.... but that doesnt put the now non-existent colors in your hands.

Another full 2 lbs of the Blue Glow is going out to you right now. We are again sorry that you feel it was incompetent. It was a hectic day and big curve ball thrown at the warehouse selling a bunch of non catalog listed color off a typed availability list. And as always, we are happy to rectify the mistake. Thanks

ABR IMAGERY
    812-339-0147
    866-342-4764

Again, we sold this off a list and didn't oversell it, so the color was still here, and is being shipped to him right now.

ABR IMAGERY
    812-339-0147
    866-342-4764

Got my Exp Royal Blue without a Hitch and man...That stuff is beautiful! Thanks again Dave!
    Quote Originally Posted by $$$$$$$ View Post
    This thread is sweet, keep it going. Keep describing the piece without pics and we'll try to picture it and ask cool questions, such as where's the pics or post pics..
    Quote Originally Posted by DickFarm Glass View Post
    I'm no longer learning to blow glass...Back to the shop with my bad ass self, this Lambo isn't going to buy itself